2021 SUMMER LEAGUE MEETING IS 7:00 pm APRIL 14TH, 2021 AT THE CLUB
Please fill out the Registration Form below in it's entirety and bring it to the meeting. We must have it NO LATER THAN the Summer league meeting on APRIL 14TH. It is important to have it done, so that we can properly plan for the league. Please do not delay! Download the Membership form for each team mate as well and submit it with the Registration Form and the $30 Membership fee. Get your team ready now. We cannot guarantee a spot for you after April 14th.
SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT!
Everyone must follow sound firearm safety protocol including hearing and eye protection. NO shot larger than 7.5 and NO shells larger than 3 Dram. Anyone exhibiting the unsafe handling of firearms may be asked to leave and/or be expelled.
Please leave your gun case in your vehicle. It is very important that you carry your gun with the action open at all times. If it is in a case no one can see that your gun is unloaded.
JEFFERSON SPORTSMEN’S CLUB TRAP LEAGUE RULES
1. Each team consists of five full-time shooters and unlimited subs. Subs cannot shoot on another team on the same night.
2. Sponsor fee ($40) must be paid by the second scheduled night of shooting.
3. All teams shoot 16 yard and handicap targets on the same trap.
4. Teams must have a minimum of three shooters to shoot.
5. A team will receive 70% of the teams per person average for each missing shooter.
6. A team must pay for five shooters even if they shoot with fewer than five. (Team captain is responsible to pay for the team’s shooting fee.)
7. Teams missing a night will: A. Make up later at a pre-arranged time or, B. Shoot ahead at a prearranged time.
8. A team is expected to shoot regardless of the weather. Hazardous conditions or hazardous forecasted conditions will be ruled on at the club by the trap committee.
9. If a squad is interrupted by severe weather, the entire 50 targets will be shot over.
10. Substitutions may not be made after the squad has started to shoot each round of 25 targets.
11. Each team is to provide scoring for the team that follows on their trap. Teams that are shooting in the SECOND scheduled time need to score for the teams that are shooting in the first scheduled start time.
12. To be eligible for the high over all average and the high 16 yard average award for the league, a shooter must shoot 14 of the 16 league scores (50 targets)(all scores will be used to determine the high average award winners)(shooter is not eligible for both awards, the 16 yard average award will be determined first.)
13. Trap committee reserves the right to change/add to the rules as necessary (team captains may be asked to meet to resolve potential issues.)
14. ATA rules apply.